... kreativitas hanya sebatas mimpi yang terbatas jika tak lekas diwujudkan dalam nyata yang jelas ...

Saturday 26 June 2010

Example Of Recount Text

MY LIFE SO FAR
My name is Jessica Martin and I am six years old. I live in York with my mum and my little brother Baz. This is the story of my life so far. I was born at St Mary‛s Hospital on 19th December 1997. I was a good baby and I did not keep Mum awake at night. When I was 3, Baz was born. He was not a good baby! He cried all the time and kept us all awake.
Not long after Baz was born, I started at playgroup and met my best friend Hannah. We had lots of fun playing in the house and dressing up. At the age of 4, I had chicken pox. It made me very itchy and Mum dabbed my spots with pink medicine. Soon after that, I started school. Hannah and I were in Mrs Robinson‛s class. It was fun because we played all day. Next we went into Mrs Bennett‛s class. That was when I learned to read and write. Mrs Bennett read us lots of stories.
Last September I moved up into Mr Long‛s class, and now I am learning my times tables.

The Analysis of “My Life So far” 
Generic Structure
Orientation                      : Paragraph 1 line 1-2
                                   My name … … … brother Baz.
Events                              : Paragraph 1 line 2-5
                                    Paragraph 2
                                    I was born … … … lots of stories.
Reorientation                  : Last paragraph

Language features analysis
Noun                                 : hospital, playgroup, chicken pox, medicine, stories
Material process            : cried, playing, read, write
Simple Past tense          : I was born…, I did not keep…, he was not good baby,
                                    he cried…, we had lots of fun…, I moved up… etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment